OOP - Kathy Waters - February 7 & 9

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2008
      I will on a two day road trip back to Michigan tomorrow and Friday. I most likely will not have internet access on those two days. Knowing my husband, we'll be up and running late Friday night. That doesn't mean *I'll* be up and running Friday night! I will catch up on Saturday, February 10.

      Things affected:

      Waiting for the shipment of the Cloudveil Neve 1/2 Zip
      Waiting for Tim Coughlin's Coleman Chinkapin FR to be posted so I can edit
      Waiting for Yi-Jien's reposting of his OR for editing.

      Kathy