Edit/Approval: OWNER REVIEW - Wild Things Belay Jacket - Lyon

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
      Hi Richard,

      Thanks for the review, nice job. You know the drill. By the way,
      your TinyURL links never work. It is because you add a period or
      comma after them. I bet you never click your own links so never had
      reason to know that.

      Here is your edit, once done feel free to place it here;

      http://tinyurl.com/35q4qb

      Ray

      ***Shell Fabric: EPIC by Nextec® microfiber.
      ***Insulation: Primaloft®

      Edit: we are asked not to use the Copyright or Trademark symbols in
      our reviews and reports, just to capitalize them. You have more in
      the description too.

      ***Whatever the reason it's much appreciated.

      Comment: I agree with you

      ***At some point the aroma seems to increase geometrically with
      further use.

      Comment: ha, how true. Maybe you can do a paper on it…
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
        > ***Shell Fabric: EPIC by Nextec® microfiber.
        > ***Insulation: Primaloft®
        >
        > Edit: we are asked not to use the Copyright or Trademark symbols in
        > our reviews and reports, just to capitalize them. You have more in
        > the description too.

        For future reference...

        The use of Copyright or Trademark symbols is at the discretion of the
        writer. While they were discouraged at one time (when someone had a
        report FULL of them - which cluttered the report and made it look, well,
        cluttered) they remain optional and a matter of style. They are not
        necessary, but are indeed allowable.

        Best regards,

        Jet
        Edit Guy

      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, jetriple@... wrote:

          > They are not necessary, but are indeed allowable.

          Yes, which is why it was an edit, not an EDIT.

          Ray
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
            Hey Jet,

            I will stop editing for it.

            Ray
          • richardglyon
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
              Ray,
              Thanks. Can't shake my writing habits on the trademark/copyright
              issue. What about the registered tm mark (circled r) in the
              quotation? Should that be deleted as well?
              Sorry about the TinyURL; you're right that I haven't checked one in
              awhile. But now I shall.
              I've leave the pungency test to Roger, our chief scientist.
              Regards, Richard

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
                --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "richardglyon" <rlyon@...>
                wrote:

                > Ray,
                > Thanks. Can't shake my writing habits on the trademark/copyright
                > issue. What about the registered tm mark (circled r) in the
                > quotation? Should that be deleted as well?

                Hi Richard,

                You may leave them all in if you like. I seem to have been mistaken on
                this issue. The editing rules flucuate and sometimes what I think is a
                no-no is OK, and vise-versa. So I leave it up to you my friend.

                See you on the next one,