EDIT: OR - THE SAFE-LIGHT SUPER BRIGHT - David Wilkes

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2008
      Hello David

      Thank you for your Owner Review. You have done a very nice job on
      your first one, and since the HTML is in the test folder we will work
      from it. Your initial edits will follow. They will take the following
      format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added
      to the subject line. You can put a new HTML in the test folder too.

      Ray

      EDIT: One thing I notice is missing is a section of Field Data, Field
      Conditions, Usage Conditions, something like that. This should have
      the locations that you have used the item. (At least enogh of them to
      give us an idea of how much use you have given the item and where.)
      Weather conditions should be noted along with temperatures.
      Elevations and terrain should be listed. An idea of the distance used
      is good for things like footwear and packs, although it is not
      necessary for a light. This only needs to be a paragraph or two. Look
      at some other reviews and reports for an idea of what I am talking
      about.

      I saw the reference to work and camping, but can you give us some
      backpacking examples?

      ***LOCATION: Yakima WA

      EDIT: the state needs to be spelled out for the sake of our
      international readers

      ***I am currently in training to start climbing some of the mountains
      in the area, starting with Mt Shasta.

      Comment: I love that area and am climbing it again in June. Maybe I
      will see you.

      ***Manufacturer: Safe-Light Industries - Longmont, CO

      EDIT: you don't need to put where they are from, but if you do the
      state needs to be spelled out.