APPROVAL: OWNER REVIEW-Mountain Hardwear Epic Jacket-Peter Spiller

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Peter,

      OK! Thanks for making all the edits and taking my suggestions so
      gracefully. You are good to upload now in the brand new folder at Reviews >
      Clothing > Jackets.

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked Owner Review.

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
      the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
      paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      For further details see

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
      and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Kathy
      BGT Editors