APPROVAL: OR2- Granite Gear Round Rock Solid- Will Rice

  • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Will,

      OK! Thanks for taking all my suggestions so gracefully. You are good to
      upload your OR in the brand new folder at Reviews> Stuff Sacks> Compression
      Sacks.

      When uploading your Owner Review, please ensure you select the button
      marked Owner Review.

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      As this is your second approved review, if you have submitted a Tester
      Agreement, for which see:

      that has been acknowledged, you are now eligible to participate in
      the testing process by applying for tests. If you have not sent your
      paperwork in, please do so at your earliest opportunity.

      For further details see

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=BecomeTester&page=9

      You will also need to join:

      This is where everything related to Tests and Testing takes place.

      However, please don't stop writing Owner Reviews. The more Owner
      Reviews you write, the better you will get at report writing
      and this won't go unnoticed when Test Moderators are choosing testers.

      Congratulations!

      Kathy
      BGT Editors