re IR on an OR

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi Mike

      > Might sound like a dumb question, however is it possible to do an IR on
      > an OR?
      We don't have a category for that.

      You will just have to get out there and do a few trips ... what an excellent
      reason for going!

      Cheers
      Roger
    • Mark McLauchlin - Swan Valley IT
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
        I'm going to put your name down as my approver to go out, that cool with you
        :-) if the wife calls you know where I am,

        Cheers

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
          > I'm going to put your name down as my approver to go out, that cool with
          > you
          > :-) if the wife calls you know where I am,

          Well, yes, sure, but what should I tell her? Not the truth, surely?

          Cheers