EDIT: OWNER REVIEW- Photon Freedom Micro Flashlight

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hello Hugh,

      Nice job on your second review. Thanks for putting your HTML up, I
      will edit from it to make the process faster. As before the edits
      will take the following format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added
      to the subject line. Put a new HTML version up as well.

      Ray

      ***Manufacturer: LRI

      EDIT: we need to spell out the name at least the first time it is
      used. In this case it is Laughing Rabbit Inc. (LRI)

      ***Year of Manufacture: Not stated

      Edit: you can put the year of purchase here

      ***Bulp Type: LED, not replacable.

      EDIT: "Bulb" type LED, not "replaceable".

      ***The Photon Freedom Micro Light (the Light) is a miniature LED
      light powered by two internal, user replacable,

      EDIT: replaceable, and the name is Photon Freedom Micro according to
      LRI

      The Light case is rigid and hard with the naked bulb protruding from
      the front. The light is available in several colors, mine is mostly
      dark "metallic" blue.

      Edit: the first "light" should be lower case also. Can you go through
      the review looking for the instances of this please?

      ***The universal joint allows the Light to be swivelled in any
      direction

      EDIT: swiveled

      ***at which the "small pointed object" must be inserted in order to
      open the bay. though this is easy to figure out from the light itself.

      EDIT: need a comma after "bay" not a period

      ***Above the heading on the instruction sheet and easy to miss are
      the instructions for taking the Light out of demonstraton mode.

      EDIT: demonstration

      ***This gives a more smaller but more intense area of light

      EDIT: delete "more"