EDIT: OWNER REVIEW: MSR Missing Link tent (Johanna Turner)

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hi Johanna,

      Your review looks good. I see two problems. Once they are fixed post a
      new HTML to the "Owner Reviews" test folder (not the "Tests" test
      folder) so I can check the link. Let me know here once it is up.

      Ray

      EDIT: your manufacturer link does not go to msrcorp.com like it should.

      ***The tent is very roomy inside. At 5'8" (172 cm), I have about a foot
      of usable room at both my head and feet

      EDIT: you need a metric conversion number for the "foot" also