Ray Estrella BIP

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 3, 2008
      Ray Estrella BIP

      And sitting in an airport trying to catch up.

      Ray
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 29, 2008
        Ray Estrella BIP

        Among all of the other things I had going, I got to go to the OR show
        one day and see a bunch of old friends in the industry (and get
        introduced to new ones, those folks move fast) and check out the latest
        in 4-season gear. I ran into our Jason B and got to meet our new tester
        Christopher (who I have known as Bootfitter for almost 5 years).

        I will get to any OR and monitor edits right away. Now I have to go see
        how much snow we got in MY mountains while I was gone. I love storms.

        Ray
      • rayestrella1
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 4, 2008
          Ray Estrella BIP

          Ray
        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 12, 2008
            Ray Estrella BIP

            The kids and I had a great final trip of the summer. We caught lots of
            frogs…