Jenn K OOP until Jan 4 th

  • Jenn K.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Jenn K OOP until Jan 4 th

      I will have sporadic internet access at best but do not plan on
      handling any BGT matters until I get back. If I am bored at the
      airport I may post another OR that I have been working on. I need
      those brownie points.

      Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's everybody. I have some
      exciting changes in my life during the next two weeks so I plan on
      coming back a changed woman.

      Jenn