Re: OR QUAD?

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2007
      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "dalenmoney"
      <tdnarrator@...> wrote:

      > Hello?
      >
      > Its been 5 days since my post OR post. According to the directions,
      > I am supposed to gently remind/ask about when i get directions on
      > revising.

      Hello Will,

      You asked for a mentor, which is André. He will let you know when to
      repost your review. The one that was originally sent was not added to
      the queue for editing at this time.

      It is nice to see the enthusiasm but it will be easier for you to get
      through the first review before you write another and have to
      possibly correct the same things.

      Don't worry though. We get them out in pretty good fashion.