Re: re Notepad and NoteTab Lite

  • dalenmoney
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2007
      Oh, ok...now i see what youre saying. i thought someone was
      suggesting i use a notePAD light to read with, but y'all are talking
      about Notepad Lite, as in some software to work HTML. I think the
      problem really was hotmail doing some formatting. i will just copy
      and paste straight into a file at yahoo from now on.

      cant wait to start my second OR and get going. sent my forms in
      yesterday.

      Will

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"
      <r.caffin@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andrew, and all
      >
      > > > You should put all this into something like Notepad and sort
      it out
      > > > there
      > > > completely before you post it to the list. But if you have a
      mentor
      > > > assisting you I will leave it to him to help you with the
      details.
      > > NoteTab Lite might be a better option.
      > Oh, I entirely agree.I use NoteTab Lite myself for all HTML work.
      Absolutely