Re: REPOST: OWNER REVIEW - Exped 7.5 DLX Airmat - Brian Mikels

  • msu1spartan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
      Ray-
      Thanks for the help!

      Here is the link:

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/REPOST%
      20-%20OR%20-%20Exped%207.5%20AirMat%20DLX%20-%20Brian%20Mikels/

      On the personal side....

      My twins are boy/girl also. Do you take them out with you? I've
      been a little afraid to push it too much with them. We have done a
      few 2 nighters with them w/o too much complaining. I've got them
      carrying about 6 lbs (sleeping bag, foam pad, clothes, and 16 oz of
      water). The hardest leg I've taken them on with their packs was
      4,500 ft in 7 miles. Just curious what your experiences have been.
      I'm always a little hesitant to push them too much as I don't want it
      to turn into a negative experience. On the other hand, I can't wait
      til they can start humping more miles and carry their fair share of
      gear. I don't know if I'd know how to act carrying only my gear!
      I'd have to get a different pack for sure!

      Brian
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
        All right Brian,

        This looks good. You can put it in its new home here;

        http://tinyurl.com/3cbbhv

        Be sure to select the "Owner Review" button.

        Congratulations on completing your first review.