EDIT/APPROVAL: TNF Endurus XCR BOA Mike J daurio Jr

  • AndrĂ© Corterier
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hello Mike,

      thanks for uploading an improved html version of your OR. I see you
      figured out tinyurl - thanks for that.

      The text/picture issue is improved. I still feel that the white space
      between paragraphs towards the end of your report could be reduced - is
      it possible that you have a few empty lines at the bottom of your
      respective sections? "Backspacing" from the bottom of a section reached
      with "PgDn" until you meet the last of your periods might solve that.
      If not, that shouldn't stand in the way of uploading as is.

      However, you mention:
      <snip>> Measured Weight: 2 lbs ( 0.91 kg) ***COMMENT I have yet to
      weigh
      > the item. I will before my final posting.

      You now include a weight with this statement. How accurate is it? It is
      affirmatively necessary to weigh an item before uploading a report on
      it. Nearly every longterm BGT tester now owns a decent scale - but
      until I found one on sale, I did what everybody else was doing before
      they found theirs, which is go to the post office. Here in Germany,
      supermarkets tend to have a publicly available scale in the produce
      section, too. The employees give me weird looks when I weigh walking
      poles and the like there, but it gives me the information our readers
      need. So please do weigh these shoes. If you have, give us a weight in
      pounds and ounces (and even if it should happen to come out at exactly
      2 lbs, please make that clear by stating the weight as "2 lb 0 oz".
      Also, please note that at BGT we do not include a plural "s" with the
      unit abbreviation. Oh, and delete the Comment stating that you still
      need to weight the item.

      Once you've taken care of the above, you're free to upload to the
      folder here: http://tinyurl.com/3xq2vn

      Please make sure that the radio button "Owner Review" is checked upon
      upload (though I believe that to be the default setting) and that you
      delete you test folder version once you've checked the upload in the
      proper folder and are happy with it.

      Congratulations, that's one report down!

      André
      OR Editor