Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re Question: Photos for owner reviews

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      Good catch Leesa!

      Actually but, the BGTFileUpLoad group is probably more appropriate. It can
      be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/ and was set up
      to assist with this sort of issue. Mentors are not necessarily right up
      there on HTML issues.

      Regards
      Andrew

      On 03/12/2007, Leesa J <leesaj@...> wrote:

      > Better yet - try mentor@...
      >
      > Leesa J

    • Phillip
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        Thanks! I've posted a question to the group (as follows).

        Thanks Again,

        Phillip

        As posted to the BGTFileUpLoad group:

        This seems to be a recurring problem, but I've had no luck searching
        for a solution...

        I have posted my OR (Grilliput Portable Grill - Phillip Bradshaw) to
        be reviewed and commented, but I also have 3 photos to include with
        it. It's my understanding that only approved reviews are to be
        uploaded to BGT.org, so do I need to upload any at all at this stage?

        Thanks :)

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Priest" <apriest@...>
        wrote:

        > Good catch Leesa!
        >
        > Actually but, the BGTFileUpLoad group is probably more appropriate.
        It can
        > be found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGTFileUploadHelp/ and was
        set up
        > to assist with this sort of issue. Mentors are not necessarily right up
        > there on HTML issues.
        >
        > Regards
        > Andrew
        >
        > On 03/12/2007, Leesa J <leesaj@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Better yet - try mentor@...
        > >
        > > Leesa J

      • Brian Tannehill
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
          > This seems to be a recurring problem, but I've had no luck searching
          > for a solution...
          >
          > I have posted my OR (Grilliput Portable Grill - Phillip Bradshaw) to
          > be reviewed and commented, but I also have 3 photos to include with
          > it. It's my understanding that only approved reviews are to be
          > uploaded to BGT.org, so do I need to upload any at all at this stage?
          >
          > Thanks :)

          I think there is a bit of a misunderstanding. Are you a newbie to this
          whole process? Thats what it sounds like to me.

          I would highly suggest a mentor, like Leesa pointed out send an email
          to mentor@... requesting a mentor, and in a few days
          you will be assigned one.

          Otherwise if you dare brave it alone, you should read the study guide,
          its a must that you read that and follow all rules explicit or implied
          that is associated with BGT and the survival guide. Its located here
          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/requirements.php

          Ch 4 talks about the OR's, and Ch 7 talks about posting files to the group.

          Feel free to email me offline if you have any more questions

          Brian