EDIT: Repost: OWNER REVIEW - Life-Link Guide Ultra Light Pole

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2007
      Thanks! Much improved, but I still need the field conditions section I
      mentioned. To pull an example from a recent pole review, this should
      read along the following lines (just as a specimen--you don't have to
      follow this precisely, but temperatures, elevations etc. need to be
      included).

      "I have used the Expeditions on every snow related trip from early
      2004 until winter of 2006. This includes trips to Mount Shasta, White
      Mountain, Mount San Gorgonio and San Jacinto (and neighboring peaks)
      and many places in the eastern Sierra Nevada. Conditions have ranged
      from beautiful sunny winter days to a few full-on blizzards and
      everything in between. The temperatures encountered have run from a
      low of 4 F to 50 F (-16 to 10 C) and elevations to over 14000' (4270
      m). The terrain included snow, ice, rock and occasional bare dirt,
      though not often."--Ray Estrella

      You are close in your first paragraph of the field review, but it
      lacks specificity.

      Best,

      Ted