RE: [BackpackGearTest] Congratulations newly affirmed testers!!!

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      Well done potential testers.

      Kurt, Douglas and Erich you all will have plenty of opportunity to apply for
      gear.

      Mark, I hope that you have been following the thread started by Roger. If
      the gear looks interesting and the postage cost is acceptable, go for the US
      only test calls along with the ones open to internationals.

      Happy application applying.

      Ralph Ditton (Who was once at your stage)

      .

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Woo-Woo! Congratulations! Yeah, apply for gear - but not stuff I apply for, ok? ;)

        Kathy