Congratulations newly affirmed testers!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Claps and kudos all around for our newest group of newbies. :)

      Kurt Papke, Mark McLauchlin, Douglas McCoy and Erich Roetz, you have
      all completed your FIRST two ORs, now get in there and test something
      will ya. Seriously, apply for everything you think you can test.

      Congrats again.
      Jamie D
      Edit Admin Manager
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Well done potential testers.

        Kurt, Douglas and Erich you all will have plenty of opportunity to apply for
        gear.

        Mark, I hope that you have been following the thread started by Roger. If
        the gear looks interesting and the postage cost is acceptable, go for the US
        only test calls along with the ones open to internationals.

        Happy application applying.

        Ralph Ditton (Who was once at your stage)

        .

        _____

      • theMiddleSister@usaring.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          Woo-Woo! Congratulations! Yeah, apply for gear - but not stuff I apply for, ok? ;)

          Kathy