Attn: Johanna T. - Re: OWNER REVIEW: Spot Satellite Messenger

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hello and welcome to Backpackgeartest.org.

      While we appreciate you posting two Owner Reviews we find it is more
      advantageous and time saving for new writers to only run one through
      our Owner Review Queue at a time. Your second OR has been added to
      the ON HOLD section of the Edit Queue. Once an Editor has picked up
      your first OR and worked with you to complete the editing process
      you will need to revise and resubmit your second. This way we can
      work with you on addressing any standard BGT policy edits which you
      can incorporate into your second and subsequent reviews before
      submission.

      Additionally, if you feel like you would like some assistance with
      this process, we do have a mentor program. If you are interested,
      please send a message to Jenn K, the mentor coordinator, at (mentor
      (at) backpackgeartest.org) with MENTOR REQUEST in the subject line
      and she'll get you squared away.

      Please also keep in mind all BGT operations are run by volunteers so
      please be patient when posting to the list and regarding the editing
      process.

      Again welcome to the group.
      Jamie DeBenedetto
      Edit Administration Manager