Welcome Bob

  • Brian Tannehill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2007
      Hi Bob,

      Theres a bit more to do than just send in an application. We always
      need testers.

      Have you followed the links and read the directions on the
      www.backpackgeartest.org site Under how to become a tester?

      Also read through the survival guide.
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=Bylaws&page=0

      You need to write two owner reviews on gear you already own, and
      submit a signed tester agreement.

      If you are not sure exactly how to get going, we have an excellent Mentor
      program. It was established to help newbies through the somewhat confusing
      process of becoming gear testers, and to make sure they understand the
      'rules'. If you'd like a Mentor, please contact the Mentor Coordinator
      (mentor@...) and please include "Mentor Request" in
      your subject line.

      That should get you going,

      Brian