Re: Attn: Hugh Teegan

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2007
      >> But the bigger problem is that the review is coming across as being
      >> written by one Hermes Handon. This may be some trail name or
      > > something
      >> that you use but you need to modify your BGT account to get your
      > > real name there.
      > Will delete and correct the link. I can't find how to change my BGT
      > profile so that it gets the right name (it only allows me to change
      > the password).

      I don't believe this is possible. I think you have to create a new account
      if you want to 'change' your name.
      However, you do not have to do this for BGT. Many BGT members use accounts
      with funny names.

      What you DO have to do it to put your **real name** in your Owner Reviews
      and Test Reports. Your email address needs to be listed as well, but it does
      not have to be clickable.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor