Edit/Approval - Target Greatland Backpacking Dome Tent - Erich Roetz

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2007
      EDIT/APPROVAL: Target Greatland Backpacking Dome Tent - Erich Roetz

      Hi Erich

      Yeah, well, you and Brian T are doing OK. Good stuff.

      I have two small EDITs for you to do, but I am going to assume you can
      handle these OK without reposting the OR. When you have fixed these, you are
      clear to upload to:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Tents/Target%20Greatland%20Dome/

      On to the next one.
      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      > "TARGET">>
      EDIT: we do require the full URL, and I missed this the first time. It
      should be text="www.target.com" rather than just "target".

      > MSRP: $27.99
      EDIT: move to the list at the top, just under 'Weight of Stakes'. This is
      where we expect the MSRP to be.