Edit: Owner Review Atlas 925 Snowshoes - Bryan Kraai

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hi Bryan,

      This looks good. I found just a couple of misspelled (for the usage)
      words. Please change them and repost. You can also put a HTML copy in
      the Owner Review Test Folder. It is found at the end of the list of
      reviews on the main page or here;

      http://tinyurl.com/4mfwa

      The free BGT Report Writer for HTML creation may be found here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

      support group,

      BGTFileUploadHelp @

      Please let me have a link to the review or at least the name once you
      have it uploaded. After I have looked at your HTML if it is OK I will
      make a folder and give you the OK to upload to the site.

      Ray

      ***To counter that I had to lean forward more to get the cleat to
      bite in more and they made me feel uneasy about going head over
      heals. The heal "V" cleatÂ…

      EDIT: "heels" and "heel"