Edit: EMS THUNDERHEAD RAIN JACKET - EVAN COOK

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Edit: EMS THUNDERHEAD RAIN JACKET - EVAN COOK

      Hi Evan

      Yes, this is coming on very well. I have a couple of small edits for you to
      do. When you have fixed these, could you put the new version into the
      Test/OR folder please and just post a link to it here. Don't bother
      reposting the plain text.
      Nearly there!

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT EDitor
      -------------------
      > Photo
      You neeed to acknowledge somehow that the image is from the vendor web site.
      Copyright matter you see.
      It would be nice if the image was a little larger - is this possible? Maybe
      the web site has a larger image?

      > My arm length in 28 inches(72cm) and the sleeve length of
      > the jacket is 34inches(86cm)
      EDIT: spaces missing between imperial and metric.

      > I was one this mountain for a day
      EDIT on the mountain

      > elevation ranged from 9,375 feet(2856m) to 12,162 feet(3,707 m).
      EDIT: spaces again.

      > Utah
      > Moab, Utah: I camped in and around Moab,
      Edit: I got very confused here for a bit. If you are describing three
      different areas (yes?) then a blank line between each one would make it a
      whole lot easier to understand.