Re: Edit/Approval: OWNER REVIEW - Coleman Pack-Away Lantern R Lyon

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      Ray, Revised and uploaded. I also fixed some spacing problems. A
      couple of comments below. Regards, Richard

      <rayestrella@...> wrote:

      > Hi Richard,
      >

      > Comment: I noticed that you capitalized Lantern throughout. I do
      not
      > really know that that is proper as it is not the name without
      Coleman
      > or Pack-Away in front of it. At least you are consistent with it.
      > won't make an edit out of it but a higher pay-grade may say
      something
      > later.
      --- I do this often, as you do after a (hereinafter the Lantern) in
      your reports. I do parenthetical defined terms all day long in my
      work and I don't think it's needed for clarity, but of course I'll
      abide the higher-ups.

      > Edit: I think you mean; "I'd place the Lantern on my open book,
      > placing it on the page that I wasn't reading to keep the book
      flat."
      > The way it is now reads funny, like you have another book there
      you
      > are not reading.
      > --------- Much better, thanks.
      >

      > ***After this happened a couple of times I re-seated the
      batteries,
      > which seemed to solve the problem for that evening. But not
      > permanently, as the same thing happened the following night.
      Perhaps

      --------I'll try it.