Edit/Approval: OWNER REVIEW - Coleman Pack-Away Lantern R Lyon

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      Hi Richard,

      Another fine review. Just a couple edits and you are good to place it
      here;

      http://tinyurl.com/3a5nb5

      Thanks,

      Ray

      Comment: I noticed that you capitalized Lantern throughout. I do not
      really know that that is proper as it is not the name without Coleman
      or Pack-Away in front of it. At least you are consistent with it. I
      won't make an edit out of it but a higher pay-grade may say something
      later.

      ***According to Coleman the Lantern features a "Cree XLamp® XR-E LED"
      bulb

      EDIT: I realize that this is a direct quote but we are asked to
      remove trademark, copyright, etc. symbols from our reviews.

      ***Website: www.coleman.com.

      EDIT: the URL is not clickable in the HTML version

      ***I'd place the Lantern on the page of the open book that I wasn't
      reading to keep the book flat

      Edit: I think you mean; "I'd place the Lantern on my open book,
      placing it on the page that I wasn't reading to keep the book flat."
      The way it is now reads funny, like you have another book there you
      are not reading.

      ***After this happened a couple of times I re-seated the batteries,
      which seemed to solve the problem for that evening. But not
      permanently, as the same thing happened the following night. Perhaps
      something's slightly out of place inside.

      Comment: I have had that happen too. I took a cork screw and threaded
      it onto the little spring that contacts the negative end of the
      batteries and pulled it slightly out a bit.
    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
        Ray, Revised and uploaded. I also fixed some spacing problems. A
        couple of comments below. Regards, Richard

        <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Hi Richard,
        >

        > Comment: I noticed that you capitalized Lantern throughout. I do
        not
        > really know that that is proper as it is not the name without
        Coleman
        > or Pack-Away in front of it. At least you are consistent with it.
        > won't make an edit out of it but a higher pay-grade may say
        something
        > later.
        --- I do this often, as you do after a (hereinafter the Lantern) in
        your reports. I do parenthetical defined terms all day long in my
        work and I don't think it's needed for clarity, but of course I'll
        abide the higher-ups.

        --------I'll try it.