heads up on Ibex women's shirt

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      Hi,

      Sorry if the multiple post bothers anyone...

      Those of you who are familiar with "Steep and Cheap" know that the deals go
      very quickly. The fuller figured gals among us will especially appreciate
      this one. Steep and Cheap has an Ibex zip-neck long-sleeve pullover for
      about $62 right now. Shipping, lst I used them was another $^. I was
      wearing this shirt around the house yesterday and it is actually a little
      big on me. I have shoudlers that a football player would appreciate and
      many manufacturers' XL run too snug and too short in the sleeve lenght for
      me. My Ibex is even long in the sleeves!

      Gals-This is s deal you should check out! Link below-

      Rosaleen

      http://www.steepandcheap.com/?sssdmh=dm10.95203&cmp_id=EM_DLY5001&mv_pc=r204&CMP=EMC-DailyDosage