Call for Owner Reviews November 2007

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Call for Owner Reviews November 2007

      It has been a while since we had any poles testing so for this month's
      Call for Owner Reviews we will go with Trekking Poles, including the
      subcategories of;
      Poles
      Pole Accessories
      Staves

      Please make sure that all reviews are of currently produced models and
      have the required time in the field. In return for your excepted and
      approved review you shall receive one shiny new Brownie Point.

      I expect to see more ORs than I can shake a stick, or pole atÂ…