Edit/Approval: OR - Light My Fire Spork - Original - Mike Curry

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for the review, and for putting up the HTML. I just have a
      couple edits then you can put it here;

      http://tinyurl.com/2z2ydt

      Ray

      ***So far this fork has only seen summer use,

      Edit: do you mean the "spork"? Or are you saying the "fork end" has
      only been used in the summer?

      ***One feature I greatly appreciate is the material used, which
      doesn't scratch my teflon-coated pots.

      EDIT: Teflon is a trademarked proper name, hence the cap

      ***THINGS I DON'T LIKE
      *Worring about accidentally stepping on it.

      EDIT: worrying
    • Mike C.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
        Thanks, Ray, for the edits . . . I'll make the changes and upload when
        I go home for lunch!

        Mike C.
      • Mike C.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007