Approval: REI One Glove - Tom Callahan

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Approval: REI One Glove - Tom Callahan

      Hi Tom

      Disgusting, quite disgusting. Only your second OR and all I could find was
      one little edit! (Said tongue in cheek of course...)
      Actually, I found it rather well written, and I wish all ORs were this good.
      Well done.

      Fix the one edit and you are clear to upload at
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Gloves/REI%20One%20Glove/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
      ----------------------
      > Oh how gear I've seen gear evolve.
      EDIT: ?? I think you may have one 'gear' too many here?
    • tcallahanbgt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
        Roger,
        Thanks for the quick turnaround and picking up on the extra word. It
        has been removed and the OR uploaded to the folder you created. In
        doing a last proof read before uploading to this folder I noticed I
        was missing a word in the text of the Usage section but I ain't
        tellin' where........ (it was fixed in this final version)

        Sorry to have not given you more mistakes to chop on :-P. I've got to
        acknowledge the help I received from my Mentor, Jason B. I'd
        recommend the Mentor program to anyone just starting out.

        Tom

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Caffin"