EDIT Owner Review Firelite SUL Long Handled Titanium Spoon Kim Beach-Sh

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi Kim,

      From a quick browse, looks good. Could you put a test version in HTML
      form in the test folder at

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/

      please? You will need to log in (or register if you haven't done so.
      Please post here (and to my e-mail) when you have done so. I'll look
      it over, and if all's well, will issue an approval and a location for
      final upload, and you will have completed your first OR. An image
      would be nice, if possible, but is not essential.

      Incidentally, we do have the Report Writer software available. Using
      it is optional, but if you are not good with HTML, it will save you
      some headaches. I am fine with HTML, and find it handy regardless. See

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/lesson.php?lesson=RR&page=1

      Best,

      Ted.