Edit/Approval - Mountain Hardwear Waypoint 2 Tent -Tom Callahan

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2007
      Hi Tom,

      Your review looks good. The only thing that I see wrong is that the
      manufacturer's url needs to be clickable. You do that in the links area
      of the Report Writer.

      I am in Lancaster right now, on my way to the Sierra Nevada, so will
      not be able to check this. Try fixing it and put it in the test folder
      to see if it works. Once it does you can put that version in its new
      home here.

      http://tinyurl.com/yrmhs2

      Click "Upload Report," be sure to select the "Owner Review" button, and
      follow the instructions to upload your HTML file and pictures.

      Thanks for the review. One down, one to go.