EDIT/APPROVAL: Owner Review - TOPS Anaconda 9 Tanto Point Knife (Jesse Fister)

  • AndrĂ© Corterier
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      This is the official edit and approval notice for Jesse Fister's
      Owner Review of the TOPS Anaconda 9 Tanto Point Knife.

      Jesse, congratulations on coming through. Please see below.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "mako_tree" <mako_tree@...>
      wrote:
      <snip>

      > Because these are not factory produced knifes,

      EDIT: knives

      <snip>
      > Owner Review URL:
      > http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/OWNER%20REVIEWS/OR%20-
      %
      > 20TOPS%20Anaconda%209%20Tanto%20Point%20Knife/

      Comment: Note how the URL breaks to become non-clickable. This is
      the reason we prefer short links (created by going to tinyurl or
      snipurl.com and pasting the long link into their input field, which
      then gives you a shortlink to put into this post). In the actual
      test series, this is required, so it may be best to get used to it
      now. Oh, and we usually provide the link at the top of the post.
      :-)

      That's it. You're set to upload once you've taken care of that last
      EDIT I missed before. Please upload to this folder:
      http://tinyurl.com/2zndcq
      (note the cool shortlink)
      ;-)

      Please make sure that the selection button is set to "Owner Review"
      when you upload (though I believe that is the default setting).

      You can probably find your initially posted version of your second
      Owner Review (on hold while your first one was being edited) by
      searching the messages on this list for posts with your name. I'd
      suggest that you take a look at it, polish it up a bit along the
      lines we worked on for this first OR, and then formally resubmit it
      to this list (by posting it with "OWNER REVIEW - Product Name - Your
      Name"), and, preferably, a functioning shortlink to its HTML version
      in the test folder.

      Again, congratulations - you're more than halfway here!

      André

      P.S.: As a courtesy to the people who do housekeeping chores such as
      folder sweeping around here, it is customary to delete one's test
      folder item after having uploaded to the actual folder.

      I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work, though I'll likely
      leave the editing of your second OR to someone else of our OR crew.