Edit/Approval: OR - Golite Wisp Windshirt - Roger Caffin

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2007
      Hi Roger,

      That looked like a very neat trip you two were on. I just have a few
      things, then you can upload it next to mine here;

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Clothing/Jackets/GoLite%
      20Wisp/

      Thanks for the review,

      Ray

      ***Golite Wisp

      Edit: everything I can find from GoLite (and I am testing a couple)
      has it spelled as I did here.

      ***a simple wrap-around high collar, and elasticised cuffs and hem.

      EDIT: elasticized (may be a local spelling thing)

      ***they were kind enough to donate two Golite Wisps shirts for myself
      and my wife

      EDIT: "Wisp" shirts (no s, or drop the "shirts")

      ***The first and most prominent finding was that the DWR treatment on
      the Wisp fabric is not very good against any sort of sustained rain.

      Comment: ah, the same as my older style