Edit/Approval - Brunton Glorb - Ray Estrella

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2007
      Edit/Approval - Brunton Glorb - Ray Estrella

      Hi Ray

      Apart from my suggestion that you include a photo of the Glorb in candle
      mode, I have only one Edit for you:
      > The most memorable use of the Glorb was on a February trip in the
      > Rock Creek area of the Sierra that I got clobbered by a blizzard
      > before I even made it to the trail head.
      Edit: where I got clobbered

      I must say the Sierra Club members sounded really well equipped, without
      torches!

      Upload when ready to
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Lanterns/Brunton%20Glorb%20Lantern/

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
        Hi Roger,

        OK. Seven pictures later I have one of it in Candle mode that looks
        good. I added it and some copy to take it into account.

        Thanks for the help as always,