Owner Review Call for August 2007

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Owner Review Call for August 2007

      (I am so used to calling for tests, oops…)

      A couple of slim categories are Lighting (with the exception of LED
      headlamps) and Knives. So let's call them for this month.

      As always anyone submitting an accepted review will receive a Brownie
      Point. I am saving up for the X-ray specs now. I can use them to
      examine myself next time I fall of a rock, thank you. (Stop laughing
      Jenn…)

      Please make sure that the item you choose is still current and was used
      backpacking.

      We expect to see some sharp reviews from our bright writers…