Re: Edit/Approval: OR - Nalgene 32 ounce loop-top bottle - Sheila

  • S
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2007
      Oh okay, thanks Ray. I may have made a mistake in my upload then. When I changed the
      manufacturer, I also changed the website to thermofisher.com. Should I delete that and use
      nalgene-outdoors.com?

      Thanks for your help on this one.

      Sheila
    • rayestrella1
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2007
        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "S" <geosheila@...> wrote:

        > Oh okay, thanks Ray. I may have made a mistake in my upload then.
        When I changed the
        > manufacturer, I also changed the website to thermofisher.com. Should
        I delete that and use
        > nalgene-outdoors.com?
        >
        > Thanks for your help on this one.

        Anytime,

        It does not matter too much. The main site will get you there with a
        bit of work. Personally I would use nalgene-outdoors.com