Edit/Approval: OR -Camelbak H.A.W.G. Hydration Pack - Gail S

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi Gail,

      Thanks for the Owner Review. I have a few edits for you after which
      you can upload to here;

      http://tinyurl.com/35lslx

      Ray

      ***It is one of their largest fluid-capacity packs with a reservoir
      for liquid of 100 oz oz (3 L).

      EDIT delete extra "oz"

      ***The outside of the pack has a roomy mesh pocket that Is quite
      handy for quickly-needed items.

      EDIT: lower case "is"

      ***The entire hydration system has HydoGuard technology.

      EDIT: HydroGuard

      ***Their hydration systems often leaked, were hard to fill and were
      unsatisfactory for my needs.This could definitely be a case of "you
      get what you pay for" as those packs were not nearly as expensive.

      EDIT: need space after "needs."