Re: Edit/Approval: Kovea Titanium Stove - JAMIE LAWRENCE

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2007
      Re: Edit/Approval: Kovea Titanium Stove - JAMIE LAWRENCE
      Hi Jamie

      > I am unable to make the change in the decimal point as it is automatically
      > generated by the BGT Report Writer and I can see no option to change the
      > output to a whole number.
      OK, known bug, ignore and relax.
      I was assuming that you could edit the resulting file after it had been
      through the Report Generator. This is certainly possible to do, but it is
      NOT a BGT requirement. We will beat up on Shane one day to fix it in the RG.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      BGT Editor