ATTN: Mike Daurio Jr - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hi Mike Daurio Jr.,

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your MSR PACKTOWL PERSONAL
      owner review by TED on Aug 7th. Please refer to message number 74105 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform
      your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager

      More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.
    • mikejr232323
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        I just got back last night from being OOP since 8/9. I edited
        before I left but it seems It didn't post. I will repost when I get
        home 2 nite.

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D" <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Hi Mike Daurio Jr.,
        >
        > Following a review of our Owner Review queue at
        BackpackGearTest.org I
        > noticed you have not responded to the edit of your MSR PACKTOWL
        PERSONAL
        > owner review by TED on Aug 7th. Please refer to message number
        74105 at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.
        >
        > Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your
        Owner
        > Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so
        far.

        > Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I
        can inform
        > your editor and update the queue.
        >
        > Regards
        > Jamie DeBenedetto
        > Edit Administration Manager

        > More photos, more messages, more storage—get 2GB with Windows Live
        Hotmail.
        > http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-
        us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_2G_0507