ATTN: Katie Devenish - BGT Owner Review Edit

  • Jamie D
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi Katie

      Following a review of our Owner Review queue at BackpackGearTest.org I
      noticed you have not responded to the edit of your ULA Catalyst Backpack
      owner review by Ray on July 20th. Please refer to message number 73977 at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/messages.

      Is there something we can assist you with to help you complete your Owner
      Review? It would be a pity to disregarded the work you've done so far.

      Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this review so I can inform
      your editor and update the queue.

      Edit Administration Manager

      More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.