Reader Comment: OR - Platypus Platy Bottles - Sheila

  • Jo Ann Moffi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      "Patch doesn't drink fruit punch, but his Platy Bottles collect a lot
      of dirt and food particles from my pouring his backwash back into the
      bottles."

      Eeeeewwwwwww! That is gross! :P

      My dog would never go for this... she hesitates to drink out of a bowl
      that another dog has already goobered in. I have to carry a folding
      water bowl for her and pour 'fresh' out each time.

      My husband's dog on the other hand wouldn't care. Maybe its a male thing. :)

      Jo Ann
    • chcoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
        My dog will ONLY drink from a collapsible bowl if another dog has
        drank before her. She is so weird. I couldn't get her to drink out
        of my fold away bowl while hiking so I replaced all the bowls around
        the house with collapsible ones until she had to learn but when we
        hike she still hesitates unless another dog has goobered in it
        first. Lucky I hike with other dogs alot. :)

        jamie

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "Jo Ann Moffi"