Owner Review call for August 2007

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Owner Review call for August 2007

      We seem to have a gung-ho group of new members coming up that are
      willing to write! Unfortunately this is a slow time for test calls.
      So what say we write some ORs? I will give a double call this month.

      Because I am writing this while hungry let's start with: Food,
      including the sub-categories;

      Energy Bars and Drinks
      Meal Ingredients
      Packaged Meals

      And we need something to wash it down with, so let's go with
      Hydration Systems, including:

      Bladders
      Bottles
      Buckets
      Packs
      Thermos Flasks

      Please make sure that all items are current products, and that you
      have used them for the required amount of time, backpacking
      preferably…popcorn and pop at the movies won't cut it. In return the
      Lord shall reward you with manna from heaven. Whoops, no that won't
      happen, but you will achieve a coveted Brownie Point that can be used
      to purchase manna. I am not sure of the conversion rate at this time.
      (Non-biblical joke available upon request…)

      Now get busy, I am!