Re: QUESTION: owner review submission.

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi Cody

      As you just posted your review a couple of days ago it has not been
      picked up yet. First you will get an acknowledgement notice thanking
      you for the review. This will signify that it has been put in the
      latest queue. The queue is updated once or twice a week. You will see
      your review in it and the order that it is in.

      As an editor becomes available they will take your review and the fun
      will begin.

      In the meantime, yes you may Revise your review. Post the new version
      with the word Revised before the normal Owner Review etc. so we know
      what version to edit.

      Also, please sign your posts with your name. It should be in the
      subject line of your OR posts also. Look at the review I just posted
      for an example.