EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - REI Mesh MTS Brief - Men's - Ken Helms

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2007
      Hello David,

      Thank you for your Owner Review. Your edits will follow, they will
      take the following format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added
      to the subject line.

      You can also put a copy of the corrected version in the test folders.
      Please give me a link.

      Ray

      ***Manufacturer: REI

      EDIT: you need to spell out their name the first time

      EDIT: what is MTS? Since you are reviewing it you need to explain
      what it stands for. After that you can just write "MTS" all you want.

      ***I noticed that my wife's synthetic Patagonia briefs were almost
      dry after a rinse

      EDIT: as we are not supposed to compare other brands in our review
      could you please drop patagonia's name and just leave it
      at "synthetic briefs"?

      ***to a high of 105° F (40.56° C)

      Edit: they like us to round these off, so this would be 41 C

      with conditions ranging from
      sunny to cloudy, rain, snow or hail.