EDIT: REPOST- OR REPEL 100 Mike J daurio Jr

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007
      This looks good Mike. I found a couple more edits and need to see the
      HTML version. Let me know here with a link when it is up. I am out
      the door for a 31 miler right now so will have to check for it
      tomorrow.

      Ray

      ***The Repel insect repellent reviewed is called REPEL 100 and states
      it is 100% DEET. actual ingredients are 98.11% DEET

      EDIT: capitalize Actual

      ***The package boasts "Up to ten hours protection" .

      EDIT: you have an extra space before the period

      ***IGot up around 5 AM the next morning and ate a snack

      EDIT: "I got" up aroundÂ…

      ***All expieriences with the product are consistent.

      EDIT: experiences