EDIT: OWNER REVIEW REPEL 100 insect repellent MIKE J. DAURIO JR.

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hi Mike,

      Thank you for your Owner Review, your initial edits will follow. They
      will take the following format;

      EDIT: must be changed

      When you have made the changes please repost here with REPOST added
      to the subject line. You can put the HTML version in the Test Folders
      too. Give me a link to it please.

      Ray

      ***Manufacturer: REPEL

      EDIT: actually it is from Spectrum Brands Inc.

      ***Manufacturer's Website: www.repel.com/ProductCategories/Insectrepel

      EDIT: this needs to be the top level URL, just www.repel.com

      ***MSRP: US$ 3.99

      EDIT: where are you getting the MSRP? I do not see it from the
      manufacturer. If not from them it should just be listed as N/A

      ***Other details: Fluid volume is 1 oz (29ml)

      EDIT: need a space at 29 ml

      ***It is contained in a 1 fl oz (29ml) pump spray bottle

      EDIT: same thing

      ***and approximately 3 in (8cm) high .

      EDIT: need a space at 8 cm

      ***Apply all over exposed skin to repel misquotes, ticks, and biting
      flies.

      EDIT: while I hate "misquotes" I hate "mosquitoes" even more. I think
      this is what you meant to write.

      ***I do not fertilize my lawn, garden and also do not

      Edit: lawn "and" garden

      ***I purchased this product on before my trip to Thailand in 2005.

      EDIT: delete "on"

      ***When traveling to Thailand it is recommended to bring 100% DEET
      spray
      as the strains of malaria are resistant to the vaccines and
      preventative medications.

      Edit: delete "the" before vaccines

      ***So its better to not get bit.

      EDIT: it's or it is

      ***The smell is a pungent aroma of a typical bugspray just magnified.

      EDIT: bug spray

      ***My hike started in a 80 degree F ( 27 C) sunny clearing.

      EDIT: delete space at (27 C)

      ***I dug out the repel 100 and sprayed myself on my body

      EDIT: Repel 100

      ***WHen I got up around 5 AM the next morning

      EDIT: When