Mentor Request....Second attempt

  • dmccoy805
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hello, I am Doug (AKA Mugs) and I would like to have a mentor to help
      me through the BGT review phase and get me on my way. I have started
      doing my owner review on my own, but would like to make sure it is top
      notch and professional before submitting. Thanks.
      Doug.
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2007
        Hello Doug,

        This may get picked up on in any case, but please e-mail

        mentor@...

        with the subject line

        Mentor Request

        That should do it.