OOP to July, 2007 - Andrew Priest

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2007
      G'day

      Effective with this post I am OOP until July 14, 2007. Heading south to the
      South Coast [Esperance to Albany including Stirling Ranges (highest peak in
      WA] for some walking and geocaching and looking around. No doubt it will
      rain and be bloody cold :-) Really should go north in winter. Anyway will
      be testing the Black Diamond Mesa during the week.

      Have fun everyone.

      Regards
      Andrew