Re: REPOST- OR - Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist Sunblock - Sheila

  • rayestrella1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi Sheila,

      This is not an official edit. Feel free to ignore it if you like.

      Can you please take a look at your posts after you submit them? Your
      apps, reviews and reports all come across with weird line breaks that
      make them very difficult to read.

      Thanks,

      Ray
    • S
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 8, 2007
        Hi Ray,

        I have noticed this, and I've actually been trying different things with every post that I've
        made! I have no idea how to fix it without actually typing everything directly in to the little
        box on the Yahoo page. I'm doing that now, and I think this post should come across fine.
        Do you know how how everyone else has fixed this problem??

        Sheila

        --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sheila,
        >
        > This is not an official edit. Feel free to ignore it if you like.
        >
        > Can you please take a look at your posts after you submit them? Your
        > apps, reviews and reports all come across with weird line breaks that
        > make them very difficult to read.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Ray

      • S
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 8, 2007
          Hi Ray,

          I am going to continue trying to find a way for my outgoing messages to come across wtih
          the right wrap lenght. However, for now, when trying to read the many messages
          (especially long apps, etc.) that come across this way, I just realized you can hit "message
          options" on the right side of the yahoo group messages page, and then hit "unwrap". This,
          of course, works assuming you read the messages on the group web page.

          I've run a couple of unsuccessful attempt at using the new rich-text editor (they came
          across as blank emails -- at least on my screen), but will see if I can't figure something
          out.

          This note looks fine when I hit "preview".

          Sheila

          --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "rayestrella1" <rayestrella@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sheila,
          >
          > This is not an official edit. Feel free to ignore it if you like.
          >
          > Can you please take a look at your posts after you submit them? Your
          > apps, reviews and reports all come across with weird line breaks that
          > make them very difficult to read.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Ray

        • rayestrella1
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8, 2007
            --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "S" <geosheila@...> wrote:

            > Hi Ray,
            >
            > I am going to continue trying to find a way for my outgoing messages
            to come across wtih
            > the right wrap lenght. However, for now, when trying to read the many
            messages
            > (especially long apps, etc.) that come across this way, I just
            realized you can hit "message
            > options" on the right side of the yahoo group messages page, and then
            hit "unwrap". This,
            > of course, works assuming you read the messages on the group web page.

            I do not know what does this. It seems to happen to a few people. I
            useally write in Word, then paste the message into Yahoo, unless it is
            something short like this, which I just type into the reply box. Good
            luck with it.

            Ray
          • rayestrella1
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 12, 2007
              Hi Sheila,

              Thank you for your Owner Review, your initial edits will follow. They
              will take the following format;

              EDIT: must be changed

              After they are done you may put it here;

              http://tinyurl.com/2c4szq

              Ray

              ***Listed Fluid Weight: 5 fl oz (142 g)

              EDIT: this is volume, not weight

              ***SFP: 45 (also available in 30)

              EDIT: I believe this is SPF and it should be spelled out for the
              first use.

              ***and has both UVA and UVB protection.

              EDIT: same thing, Ultra Violet A and B should be spelled out at least
              the first time.

              ***I wash my hands immediately after because I can't stand the
              feeling of lotion on my hands.

              Comment; yuck, me too

              ***I can bring a small amount in a resealable container

              EDIT: sealable

              ***One reason why I might still carry the Mist sunblock is that it is
              easy to spray on my dog. He's a white boxer (very short hair) and
              sunburns easily.

              EDIT: this is valuable information. If you have used it in this
              manner you should say so, and should go into some detail of it.
            • S
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 12, 2007
                Thanks, Ray!

                Edits are done and the OR was uploaded.

                (And just a note since more sunblock OR's might be coming in and needing the same UVA/
                UVB edit, ultraviolet is one word.)

                Sheila
              • rayestrella1
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 12, 2007
                  --- In BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com, "S" <geosheila@...> wrote:

                  (And just a note since more sunblock OR's might be coming in and
                  > needing the same UVA/ UVB edit, ultraviolet is one word.)

                  I know, see next edit...